Did you know that it is extremely healthy and in fact better to sleep n@ked? After reading this, I bet you will want to try it out tonight! yup i mean tonight;
1. Youthful skin: Being too warm at night disrupts the release of melatonin and growth hormone (anti-aging) into body. It regenerates. This why a person looks refreshed and blooming after a long rest. Because the skin regenerates while you’re sleeping and it may not complete its cycle with clothes on.
2. V@ginal health: For women, sleeping n@ked can be healthier for their private parts. While it’s totally normal to have yeast and bacterial down there, the warm environment can sometimes cause an overgrowth. One way to prevent infections is to ”air it out”. Just don’t forget to lock your room door, cos boys are not smiling..lol.
3. Drift into a deeper sleep: Did you know that certain types of insomnia are associated with the faulty regulation of body temperature? This not only affects your sleep cycle, but also inhibits you from drifting into a deep sleep.
sleeping without clothes helps to regulate body temperature (so you don’t overheat – there’s nothing worse than waking up sweaty mess) meaning you’ll be sleeping like a log in no time
4. Stay youthful: Continuing on the theme of regulating body temperature, if you want to get your beauty sleep then that requires that you keep your temperature below 21*C when you’re in bed. The way to do that? yep, you guessed it – sleep without clothes. This allows anti -aging hormones and melatonin – a regulator of the body’s sleep wake cycle and antioxidant/free radical hunter- to function properly. *Throws clothes off*
5. Blood circulation: while you sleep, the body perspires for a while and then cools down as it recuperates from the whole day stress and one principle of sleeping without clothes is to allow blood circulation, hence shedding that artificial skin is good for stimulating the same.
6. Reduces insomnia: Medical research have shown that sleeping without clothes is good for those suffering from insomnia as it has a comforting effect on them. it helps you sleep more soundly, which will allow your levels of the stress hormone cortisol to decrease as you rest, keeping your energy and hunger levels in check.
7. You;ll feel liberated: Lying there on your bed, wearing nothing but air, feeling free. what could be better?
8. Boost self esteem: If you have body confidence issues then sleeping naked might just help you learn to love yourself. Start to become accustomed to how you look by sleeping without bed clothes each evening. Over time , you should become used to how your body looks without clothes, and hey, you might even learn to love how good you look. Just give it try.
9. Circulation improves: There’s nothing worse than an elastic waistline cutting off your circulation. And as for elastic ankle cuffs… well, pfft! Remove unwanted elastic clothing and you’ve got yourself a happy flow of blood around your body.
10. Better relationship: And of course, this is also beneficial to married couples as sleeping n@ked encourages sexier relationships. Isn’t it nice to lay skin- to -skin at night with your wife/husband??
pls share someone need it!