Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Organizational Development Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Performance Management / Organizational Development / HR Analytics
Unit: Organizational Development
Department: Human Resources
This role is responsible for conceptualization and excellent execution in the areas of organizational design, succession planning, performance management, hr strategy, culture transformation and employee engagement.
- This role is responsible for conceptualization and excellent execution in the areas of organizational design, succession planning, performance management, hr strategy, culture transformation and employee engagement.
- Design, implement and continually improve the people performance management process.
- Manage the performance management process end-to-end to ensure proper cascading and measurement of business achievements.
- Ensure key performance indicators across the Bank are properly measured and reported to Bank leadership.
- Benchmark existing performance management process with global leading practices to drive continuous improvement.
- Work towards the development and implementation of change management processes across the bank, in partnership with other relevant teams across the bank.
- Conduct organizational needs analysis and develop appropriate plans and programs to ensure all employees have the skills, knowledge and experience to perform their roles to the highest standard and meet the future needs of the Bank.
- Regularly evaluate existing organizational structures across different bank groups including a review of job quality and content of work.
- Support and assist Head, Organization Development in conceptualizing HR strategy.
- Develop initiatives, programs and campaigns to execute HR strategy in collaboration with Head, Organization Development.
- Support the execution of HR strategy (program and project execution) against pre-determined indices.
- Provide ideas and support a holistic succession planning framework within the bank.
- Leadership Development Program and other learning or performance programs geared towards High.
- Potential (HiPo) and High Performing (HiPer) employee(s) upskilling or reskilling.
Culture Transformation & Change Management:
- Provide ideas and support adoption of new processes, behaviors or technology emanating from HCM.
Employee Experience & Engagement:
- Improve employee experience and engagement scores by identifying and improving touchpoints within the employee lifecycle.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant HR experience in organisational development, performance management..
- Project management skills, employee experience and design thinking knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Professional Certification: CIPM, PHRI, SHRM is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
1st April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Organizational Development Officer at Wema Bank Plc
wema bank graduate trainee 2022, wema bank recruitment 2022 nairaland, banks recruiting now, wema bank hr email address, sterling bank recruitment, wema bank graduate trainee 2022, zenith bank recruitment, wema bank graduate trainee salary,