Adlerbert Study Scholarships is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Adlerbert Study Scholarships are open for international students to pursue their masters degree at Chalmers University of Technology, Swedan. Five scholarships will be awarded in 2021 to students who are citizens of one of 143 countries (link below). The scholarship comprises a full tuition fee waiver and is funded by the the Adlerbert Foundations.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Chalmers University of Technology
- Study in: Sweden
- Courses Offered:
— Architecture & Civil Engineering.
— Biotechnology & Chemical Engineering.
— Computer Science and Engineering & Electrical Engineering.
— Engineering for Sustainable Development.
— Engineering Physics, Mathematics.
— Industrial Engineering and Management.
— Mechanical, Automation, Naval and Industrial Design Engineering.
— Technology and Learning.
- Program Period: 2 years ( 120 credits )
Adlerbert Study Scholarships covers 100% of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year program).
Eligibility Criteria for Adlerbert Study Scholarships
To qualify for Adlerbert Study Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of 143 developing countries
- 1st year Master’s program applicants.
- The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home University’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s Programs.
- For students in their final year of Bachelor’s studies: Students who do not hold the completed degree, but are registered for the final semester of a program leading to the required degree, may apply to Chalmers. If this applies to you a certification from your current university is required. An official document stating that you are a currently enrolled student and participating in your final semester of studies must be submitted with your application.
For all of Chalmers master’s programs, the English requirement must be equivalent to or higher than English 6 (in Swedish upper secondary school). You can demonstrate that you meet the requirement through: certain upper secondary (high school) studies,certain university studies,or an internationally approved English test ( IELTS and TOEFL).
How to Apply for Adlerbert Study Scholarships?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Adlerbert Study Scholarships:
- Create an account on this link.
- Log in this website.
- Choose one or several Master’s programs at Chalmers here.
- Then click “to application”,you will find your application number.
Second Step: Required documents:
- Certificates and diplomas from previous university studies (including students in their final year of bachelor’s studies).
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades.
- Proof of English language skills.
- Proof that you meet the specific entry requirements – A course syllabus must be submitted for each specific prerequisite (include a Bachelor’s degree (or the equivalent) and prerequisites (one or several courses selected as necessary for the specific program) and for three particular programs a portfolio is required).
- Relevant pages of your passport or other valid ID.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Project portfolio.
The project portfolio is a prerequisite for the following programs: Architecture and Urban Design, Architecture and Planning Beyond Sustainability and Industrial Design Engineering.
- Letter of (intent) motivation.
The letter of motivation should not exceed 1 page and must be in English.
- Work experience:
Certificates of relevant work experience or other professional certificates, if any.
- Letter of recommendation (optional):
you make sure that both a date and clear contact information is provided, with the organization as well as the referee’s name clearly stated.
You may provide one or two letters of recommendation.
- Cumulative grade point average (CGPA) (optional):
All applicants are encouraged to submit official University documentation, which clearly states the applicant’s cumulative grade point average (CGPA) for the Bachelor’s studies.
Upload your documents (before 1st of February) here.
- Open the on-line request and submit it in order to obtain the personal link to your scholarship application form.
- You will receive e-mail that includes link to the online scholarship application form.
Note: This e-mail will not be sent instantaneously. Normally, it is sent within 24 hours but it may take up to a few days in some cases, depending on holidays, weekends, etc.) .
- Open the online scholarship application form.
- Log in by your application number.
- Select the scholarships that you wish to apply “Adlerbert Study Scholarships (100% tuition fee reduction)”.
- Write your name & date of birth.
- Write Cumulative GPA, maximum & minimum passing grade, your Graduation date.
Fifth Step: Notification and mandatory confirmation requirement:
- Scholarship notifications will be sent out by e-mail by Chalmers between March and Mid-April.
- In order to keep your scholarship offer, you have to confirm that you accept the offered scholarship. Instructions will follow in your scholarship offer notification. Make sure to confirm by the specified deadline.
We trust that we were able to give you all the information you required regarding this scholarship. Please leave any questions you may have in the space provided below.