Kingston University has, for the sixth time, topped the table for graduate business start-ups, according to latest figures released by the Higher Education Statistics Agency.
The University saw off stiff competition from 158 higher education institutions across the United Kingdom after helping 371 of its entrepreneurial graduates get their companies off the ground last year. This represents an increase of 52 on the previous year and means that Kingston University students set up one in 10 of all graduate start-up businesses launched in England last year.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Kingston University
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen program
- Deadline: May 30, 2023 for September 2023 intake.
Kingston University International scholarships worth £5,000. If you are paying by instalments you will receive the £5,000 deduction on your last instalment. If you are paying your full tuition fees in advance, you should deduct the £5,000 from your total fees (e.g. if your fees are £13,500 and you are awarded a £5,000 scholarship, you should pay £8,500).
Eligibility Criteria for Kingston University Scholarships
To qualify for Kingston University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- You are an international student, classified as paying ‘overseas fees’.
- You have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
- You are not currently registered on a Kingston University degree or foundation course.
How to Apply for Kingston University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Make an account in the Kingston University
- Apply for Kingston University.
- After you have received a conditional or unconditional offer from Kingston University
Note: You will need
- Kingston University offer email (conditional or unconditional)
- Academic Reference (from previous teacher or employer)
- Personal Statement (maximum 500 words)
- Academic transcript (if your final transcript is not available until after the 30 May, submit your most recent transcript; we will make a decision based on the grades you provide, not your expected grades)
Click HERE to apply
The application deadline is May 30, 2023
We hope we have provided you with all of the information you require concerning this award. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments area. Why not share to bless someone out there? Click on the Share button on this site to help share with friends and loved ones.