Erasmus University MBA Scholarship 2023-2024 is a partially funded scholarship for international students. Scholarship values differ, but are available up to 50 percent of the MBA tuition fee.
The RSM MBA Awards Committee will select the candidate based on your MBA application. For example, essays, CV, GMAT, business case (if applicable), admissions interview. Furthermore, the Awards Committee will look at your profile or aspects thereof such as your nationality, cultural background, gender, experience, upbringing, sustainability etc.
As our scholarship application deadlines run parallel with our MBA application deadlines, all candidates are considered for scholarship at the same time and in line with the MBA application round that they are submitting to.
About Erasmus University
Erasmus University Rotterdam is a public institution that traces its roots back to 1913. However, the university did not come to exist as it does today until 1973, when the Medical Faculty Rotterdam and the Netherlands School of Economics merged. The university is primarily located in Rotterdam, one of the largest cities in the Netherlands.
It is spread across four campuses, including Campus Woudestein, the main location, and Erasmus University College, a residential liberal arts school. Tuition is higher for students from non-European Union and non-European Economic Area countries, with the exception of Swiss and Surinamese students. Student housing is available through organizations unaffiliated with the university.
- Level of Study: MBA
- Institution(s): RSM Erasmus University
- Study in: Netherlands
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Business administration and management
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: Please submit your application for the Full-time MBA programme starting in January 2023, by one of the dates below:
- 9 February
- 6 April
- 8 June
- 3 August
- 5 October
- 2 November
Scholarship Cost and Coverage
Erasmus University MBA Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Scholarship values differ but are available up to 50 percent of the MBA tuition fee.
Eligibility Criteria for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
To be eligible for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship, these points should be considered:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An undergraduate degree
- A GMAT/GRE report
- At least three years of postgraduate professional experience
- Ability to contribute in a multicultural setting
- English language proficiency
- All candidates who submit an application to the International Full-time MBA Programme at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University are considered for a scholarship.
How to Apply for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship?
Please follow the following application procedure to avail Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
(1) Any MBA candidate who has submitted his/her online MBA application to our International Full-time MBA Programme (www.rsm.nl/mba) are automatically considered for a scholarship. A separate scholarship application is not required as the Awards Committee consider the MBA application as part of the scholarship consideration.
(2) Sign Up from here.
(3) Complete your application and prepare the following documents:
- Two letters of recommendation
- One prepared essay
- Satisfactory GMAT/GRE score
- Official transcript from your college or university
- Candidates who are invited for an admissions interview must complete a video response via Kira Talent
We trust that we were able to give you all the information you required regarding this scholarship. Please leave any questions you may have in the space provided below.
Check and apply for other Scholarships on our website.
Other Important Scholarships for 2023
- Harvard University Aspire Emerging Leaders Program
- Horatio Alger Scholarship Application Guide
- A*Star International Fellowship
- GEB Arturo Falaschi Fellowship for Scientists in Developing Countries
- University of Minnesota Fellowship Application