University of Exeter Scholarships 2023-2024 are partially funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships provide the recipient with a range of full, £10,000 and £5,000 tuition fee scholarships.
Global Excellence Scholarships have been created to support students wishing to develop their academic potential and contribute to our thriving University community of students and staff from over 170 countries.
Global Excellence Scholarships recognize high academic achievement and assist scholars in accessing our exceptional teaching and learning, whilst taking advantage of all that University life offers to support their ambitions for the future.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): University of Exeter
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered: Click here to view all the courses offered under this scholarship.
- Program Period: 1 year
University of Exeter Undergraduate Scholarships provide the recipient with a range of full, £10,000 and £5,000 tuition fee scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Exeter Undergraduate Scholarships
To qualify for University of Exeter Undergraduate Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Are classified as an International student for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay International fees);
- Already hold an offer for an eligible Undergraduate or Masters degree at the University of Exeter, commencing in September 2023.
Scholarship recipients are selected on:
- Academic merit, based on the information you have supplied in your programme application. Applicants will be expected to demonstrate that they have achieved or are able to achieve the equivalent of UK upper second class degree. See our Entry Requirements pages for further guidance.
- The ability to demonstrate the following as part of the application process: academic ambition; future career ambitions; a genuine need for the scholarship and how this will support your ambitions; a sense of social responsibility and willingness to engage with the Exeter community.
How to Apply for University of Exeter Undergraduate Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Exeter Undergraduate Scholarships:
(1) Once you have your offer, please apply using the webform here.
(2) A personal statement (of no more than 300 words) is required as part of the form, responding to the following questions:
- What is your interest in your chosen programme of study and what are you hoping to learn?
- What are your future ambitions and how will your studies help you to achieve them?
- What would being awarded a Global Excellence Scholarship mean to you – what difference would it make?
- As a Global Excellence Scholar, how might you act as an ambassador for the University?
We trust that we were able to give you all the information you required regarding this scholarship. Please leave any questions you may have in the space provided below