University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023-2024 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are offered for Masters and PhD studies. These scholarships cover full tuition fees, traveling allowance, living allowance of of $31,200 per year and academic expenses.
The University offers hundreds of prizes that are designed to reward hard work and achievement as you move through your course. From your first year in undergraduate study. through internships and through to your PhD., you can win prizes that will help you concentrate on your studies. These prices won’t just help you while you study – they’ll become an integral part of your CV.
Melbourne Model’ is structured for international flexibility, and sends over 1300 students abroad each year on a semester, year or short term intensive programs. Graduate students can seek funding for their research overseas, to engage in and publish research, or to engage with colleagues at key conferences.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): University of Melbourne
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Please visit graduate course pages to find all the available courses.
- Program Period:
- 2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree
- Up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree
- Deadline: If you have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships.
University of Melbourne Scholarship will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Living allowance of $31,200 per year pro rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Melbourne Scholarship
To qualify for University of Melbourne Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a Master or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Melbourne or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
How to Apply for University of Melbourne Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarship:
Click HERE to apply
We trust that we were able to give you all the information you required regarding this scholarship. Please leave any questions you may have in the space provided below.