Digital Marketer at Owens & Xley Consults…
Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Lekki, Lagos (Onsite)
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, under the supervision of the marketing manager, you are responsible for developing strong and innovative digital channel strategies to promote loyalty and awareness.
- Your duties include producing engaging content, facilitating customer service, and working closely with the marketing manager on projects and campaigns.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create content pillars to help with building an overall strategy.
- Work with the marketing manager to create marketing strategies for the brand.
- Curate trendy and relatable content.
- Work with the marketing manager to create content calendars.
- Plan and coordinate photoshoots, take pictures of people/outfits and edit them.
- Create and edit video content on digital channels e.g. reels, Instagram stories, etc.
- Prepare monthly newsletters, broadcast messages and create content for email marketing.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage and run ads.
- Coordinate online advertising, regularly review and amend keywords to optimize performance.
- Manage the company website and track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports to be reviewed by the marketing manager.
- Respond to inquiries and orders across company-approved platforms.
- Upload images and videos on all social media platforms.
- Stay abreast with the latest trends in online marketing.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3 to 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience carrying out impactful digital campaigns that drive valuable results.
- Solid understanding of paid media landscape, including new/shifting platforms and solutions.
- Willingness and ability to stay up-to-date on new digital marketing trends and opportunities.
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources and budgets.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- Highly organized and capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- The ideal candidate is Google Analytics certified.
- You are metric-driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data.
- Confident with a dynamic personality.
- Analytical and data-driven – can track the ROI of paid channels.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Digital Marketer at Owens & Xley Consults
5 thoughts on “Digital Marketer at Owens & Xley Consults”