This award depends on the student’s performance throughout the academic year. A maximum of 5 eligible recipients will be chosen each academic year. The scholarships will be split equally between the Fall & Winter semester.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Douglas College
- Study in: British Colombia, Canada
- Program Period: One year. The scholarships will be split equally between the Fall & Winter semester
- Deadline: January 31 / May 31 / September 30, 2023
- Child, Family & Community Studies
- Social work
- Therapeutic recreation
- Commerce & Business Administration
- Health Sciences
- Nursing – Psychiatry
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Science & Technology
- Sport Science
Douglas College International Student Scholarship provides the recipient with below benefits:
- The scholarship covers up to CAD 7000 of the tuition fees
Eligibility Criteria for Douglas College International Student Scholarship
To qualify for this scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- For taking admission, applicants need to submit a High School Diploma with a minimum GPA of 60% equivalent or greater.
- Applicants should meet the English Language requirements (TOEFL iBT – minimum score 83, IELTS Academic module – minimum overall band test score 6.5).
- For more information about the admission requirements, Contact Douglas College International.
How to Apply for Douglas College International Student Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Douglas College International Student Scholarship:
(1) After receiving an admission offer from the college, apply for the scholarship by clicking the “Apply now” button below to download and fill the application form.
(2) Submit the required documents below to the following address:
Mailing: Douglas College International Admissions Room 2800
700 Royal Ave
New Westminster BC, V3M 5Z5 Canada
- The application form, completed and signed by the student.
- International waiver of anyone with access to the admission information.
- Scan of passport and the study permit (if applicable).
- proof of graduation with certified original copies if in a language other than English.
- language proof.
- A non-refundable CAD 100 application fee receipt. Pay at the Flywire Payment Portal for Douglas College:
Note: Before making an application fee payment, please contact Douglas International at [email protected] to confirm the program availability.
We trust that we were able to give you all the information you required regarding this scholarship. Please leave any questions you may have in the space provided below.
Check and apply for other Scholarships on our website.
Other Important Scholarships for 2023