University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
University of Bristol offers think big scholarship 2023-2024 for international students. This scholarship is available for undergraduate and masters studies and provides the recipient with up to £20,000 which can be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
Collaboration. It’s what turns world-leading research into world-changing results. That’s why we’re working hand-in-hand with our partners in more than 40 countries around the globe: improving health, alleviating poverty, preparing for natural hazards, uncovering the impacts of wars and migration, driving technological innovation, and much, much more.
About University of Bristol
Founded in 1876, the University of Bristol offers a world-class learning environment. Our academic excellence is combined with an independent and forward-thinking spirit. The University campus is at the heart of Bristol, a beautiful and vibrant city in the south-west of England.
Bristol offers more than 600 undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, taught in English. Students learn in state-of-the-art facilities with academics who are leaders in their fields.
The University is at the cutting edge of global research. A member of the Russell Group of UK research-intensive universities, Bristol is a top five UK institution for research (THE analysis of REF 2021).
Bristol was the first UK university to declare a climate emergency. We continue our commitment to sustainability with an ambitious green strategy and innovative environmental research.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution: University of Bristol
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered:
— Any full-time Undergraduate program (except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science)
— Any one-year, full-time taught postgraduate program offered at the University
- Program Period: Depends on the selected program
- Deadline: (Postgraduate: 24 April 2023) / (Undergraduate: 27 February 2023). (annual)
University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship provides the recipients with the following awards:
- Undergraduate Students for September 2022 entry:
- 3 x £10,000 scholarships
- 9 x £5,000 scholarships
- Postgraduate students for September 2022 entry:
- 5 x £20,000 scholarships
- 10 x £10,000 scholarships
- 20 x £5,000 scholarships
- The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship
To be eligible for University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- You are classified as an overseas student for fee purposes
- You have applied to start a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying course or one-year or full-time taught postgraduate program at the University of Bristol in September 2022.
- Not already be in receipt of other funding which would equate to more than the full cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship.
How to Apply for University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Apply for the university through UCAS as you will need your ID student.
- Submit an application for the Think Big Scholarship.
Note: This application form is a standard form used for several different scholarships, We will automatically check your eligibility for other available scholarships.
We trust that we were able to give you all the information you required regarding this scholarship. Please leave any questions you may have in the space provided below.
Check and apply for other Scholarships on our website.
Other Important Scholarships