Media Broadcast Engineer at IntraDot Limited…
IntraDot is a diversified Telecommunication & digital media solution organization, focused on providing professional and quality business innovation to the growth of various organizations. Our solutions challenge the norm by setting new standards for clients. We aim to provide effective technical implementation, Softwares & Mobile App Design , Digital Media Development & unstructured supplementary service data.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Media Broadcast Engineer
- Our Media Broadcast Engineer is to maintain the quality of the broadcast, transmitters, automation systems for the studio, outside broadcast, and the entire transmission systems in the station.
- S/he works with the hardware related to broadcast systems.
- S/he is to ensure that Programmes are broadcast on time and to the highest possible level of quality.
- As well as operating and maintaining the systems, while also carrying out updates and repairs.
- To support and maintain a range of broadcast and IT equipment, to provide technical advice and expertise to operational and programme activities in the station including for audio/video production, broadcast, satellite transmission, and all interactive media.
- Must be familiar with Harmonic receivers.
- Maintain broadcast automation systems for the studio and outside studio transmission.
- Maintain technical equipment and systems to the required safety and technical standards with minimum disruption to operational activities.
- Setting up and monitoring audio visual links between units in different locations including for outside broadcasting mode.
- Install, test, and align new facilities and equipment.
- Analyzing and rectifying technical faults on equipment and systems from a range of technical sources.
- Minimizing loss of service at times of equipment failure by rapidly identifying and implementing alternative methods of service provision.
- Setting up and operating equipment and transmission links during outside broadcasts.
- Maintain, set up and operate remote production facilities, to include all engineering activities associated with remote television productions.
- Maintain and set up transmission equipment for the broadcast and point-to-point microwave links.
- Knowledge in maintenance, usage, and design of technical broadcast equipment.
- To create and maintain asset records and technical documents.
- To provide input, advice to technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels.
- To provide input, advice and feedback on the suitability, sustainability and use of new products and processes.
- Keeping abreast of constant changes in technology by investigating new systems, techniques and equipment – especially new internet technologies.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the head of operations.
- A minimum of B.Sc. in Engineering Fields: Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer, Management and Information System, Broadcast Technology or other related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in broadcast engineering which includes equipment operations and installation.
- Knowledge of broadcast rules and regulations (NBC).
- Must have the ability to act quickly and pragmatically under pressure to prioritize and resolve technical faults and problems.
- Must have the ability to simplify and systematically analyze and evaluate technical problems.
- Ability to communicate clearly with a range of people at the different web of the organization and explain and discuss technical issues using a range of styles, tools, and techniques.
- Ability to access and advise on the technical quality of vision, audio, and data in line with the station’s TV guidelines.
- Ability to carry out first-line support to all the TV station’s areas concerning contribution and distribution feeds.
- An understanding of television, transmitters on the associated transmission, and carrier systems in an HD environment.
- Must be able to monitor and control the central equipment management system.
- Must be able to perform audio, video, performance checks, and measurements.
- Optimum utilization of satellite resources and digital services.
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Competencies in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Knowledge and experience in IT and ICT.
- Communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- People Management skills.
- Ability to work longer hours to meet the operations of the Company’s business.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Media Broadcast Engineer at IntraDot Limited
latest lagos jobs vacancies, companies recruiting in lagos 2022, naija hot jobs vacancies, urgent sales manager in foods and confectioneries companies in 2022, naija latest jobs, job naij, careersng, secretary jobs in calabar,
Do you know you can make money from this site? Just by reading news, Sharing content, Commenting, posting and more…
Kindly Hit The WhatsApp button below for more information and how to process your registration.