Motion Graphics Video Editor at Pulse Nigeria…
Pulse is Africa’s leading innovative media company, informing and engaging Africa’s young audience and producing content and creative digital marketing solutions for top brands. We run news platforms and social channels and marketing and production in four countries – Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Senegal.
We are the platform leading in reach – with over 100 million users and over 100 million video views on our own channels per month. We’re also a marketing partner, empowering brands with our expansive media reach and 360 degree in-house marketing solutions. Additionally, Pulse is the licensee publisher of the regional Business Insider Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motion Graphics Video Editor
- We are looking for an experienced Motion Graphics Video Editor to join our production team.
- Reporting to the Director of Commercial Video, the Motion Graphics Video Editor will be responsible for producing and editing high quality motion graphics to be used in client videos, websites, social media and a vast array of other media.
The Motion Graphics Video Editor will be responsible for the job duties below:
- Create motion graphics and other video content with high visual impact for client and other projects
- Work to a brief, developing and pitching creative ideas and concepts, and choosing the appropriate media and style to meet objectives
- Establish priorities while handling multiple projects and communicate accurate time estimates for each part of the process
- Overall editing responsibilities for quality control – including proofreading and cross-checking facts,
- spelling, grammar, writing style, design pages, photos, images, sound, colour, etc.
- secure appropriate rights, licenses and clearances for video usage, image usage and soundtrack usage to protect our clients and Pulse from copyright infringement
- Ensure proper organisation and safekeeping of video footage and logs and their backups
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly video and design programs such as Adobe Premiere Pro, 3ds Max, After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and other programs from the Adobe Creative Suite to ensure that Pulse remains on the cutting edge
- Videography in-house and on the field and events coverage may sometimes be assigned
- All around assistance with post-production activities
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Pulse.
Skills that would make a candidate successful in this role:
- Experience producing motion graphics in a professional, post-production environment is preferred
- Strong Adobe Premiere and After Effects skills and a good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator as it applies video post-production
- Strong project management, time management and problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills to keep the team up to date on project timelines
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team – you will work with a team of other video editors, producers, scriptwriters, graphic designers, account managers, web developers, etc
- Highly organised, goal-oriented, and can drive results while multi-tasking priorities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Motion Graphics Video Editor at Pulse Nigeria
Do you know you can make money from this site? Just by reading news, Sharing content, Commenting, posting and more…
Kindly Hit The WhatsApp button below for more information and how to process your registration.